Saturday, June 7, 2014

Tuna Chili Cheese Rolls

dynamite
I woke up late and had cravings for some spicy rolls. I woke up too late the farmer’s market just around our block is already closed when I got there. So I got no choice but to go straight to a bigger market which is a 5 minute drive. As I have said, I got no choice. Lol.
There a lot of different variants of spring rolls in the Philippines, one of those is my tuna chili cheese rolls. Lol. By the way, if you like your rolls to be really hot, you may omit scraping the seeds.
This recipe is a perfect finger food you can serve if you got friends coming over or something for potluck!
Ingredients:
  • Chili fingers
  • Cheddar cheese (sliced into small strips)
  • Spring roll wrapper (small)
  • Canned tuna
  • Cooking oil
  • 1/4 cup water
Method:
1. Vertically make a slit on each chili using a sharp knife and scrape out the seeds. Rinse. Drain.
2. Stuff a slice of cheese and tuna on each chili and wrap it with the spring roll wrapper. Use the water to seal the edges.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the rolls until crisp or golden brown.
4. Using a paper towel drain and serve.
Enjoy!
Dynamite2

No comments:

Post a Comment