Saturday, June 7, 2014

Early Barbecue

bbq
Monday morning.. What a perfect way to wake up through a BARBEQUE smoke! Lol. It’s already past midnight so Mom’s birthday is over. Lol. Yes, it’s her birthday and I found her cooking barbecue outside the house (she was at the terrace!!) earlier.. way too early! Lol. I know, I know.. I should be the one doing it for her ‘coz it’s her day but it’s too freakin’ early! Lol.
She woke up 5am and went to the farmer’s market.. and I was just about to catch my Zzzzzzz at 5am. Are you kidding me?! Lol. Too bad I wasn’t able to cook for her because I got work later in the afternoon. My first day at work! Lol. Congratulate me! Lol.
Yep! Back to work for me.. Soooooo expect less blog entries in the coming weeks.. months. Lol. But I’ll try my best to post even just once a week. Lol. I just love the people supporting and have constantly liking my posts and followers commenting on my entries. So I guess they will be one of my motivating factors then. Besides, WordPress has been a great companion of mine for the past months I have been a bum! So I can’t just leave it like that, can I? Lol.


Anyway, too bad I wasn’t able to see how she marinated that delicious pork barbecue, knowing Mom she’s got a few tricks up her sleeve. Just like me, Mom like’s experimenting in the kitchen.. Yeah.. that’s how we roll in our kitchen. Lol. But I tell you, it’s really delicious! Thanks Nanay and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment