Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sweet Peas And Misua Soup

soup4
Misua with sweet peas
I found a lot of sweet peas in the fridge and I thought of cooking it before it spoils. I also found a leftover bell pepper on the fridge so might as well include it on my menu. Lol. I made a soup as I was feeling cold. This soup can actually be partnered with a rice. Lol. We Filipinos just love rice with any food. Even our desserts are made from rice! Lol.
Ingredients:
5oz. Misua (thin Chinese flour noodles)
250g ground pork
4 cups water or broth (pork, beef or chicken)
1 medium potato (diced)
150g sweet peas
1 small red bell pepper (diced)
2 whole eggs (medium)
2 cloves garlic (minced)
1 medium onion (minced)
Fish sauce
Black pepper (ground)
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Method
1. In a pot, brown the pork, add in the onion and garlic, sauté.
2. Add in potato. Pour in water or broth. Cover the pot and let in simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the red bell pepper, sweet peas and misua noodles. Season (fish sauce and ground pepper) according to taste.
4. Turn off the heat and break the eggs into the pot. Stir until eggs are set.
5. Serve  hot.
Enjoy!
soup2
soup3

No comments:

Post a Comment