Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Vietnam – Cambodia 2013 – Part 7

We drove for 5 minutes and we got into this seafood restaurant but before anything else the ocean view was so enchanting we just had to take some pictures! lol. We’re so glad that the weather was being so concurring with our trip that it didn’t rain that day. It was awesome!
Image

Ocean view at Cay Bang restaurant
Imagine the ocean breeze, unwind to its sound, wander your mind and visualize the water touching your feet while you chase those little waves along the shore. It’s so relaxing. I would have gone swimming right there and then had I only brought with me a swimwear. lol!
Image

Lunch served
I’m not picky with food but please do include vegetables on the tab. Sautéed, steamed, boiled or even grilled it doesn’t matter how it’s cooked, I just love my vegetables!
I’m not sure how we even finished everything we ordered. lol. Oh we gave the leftovers to the driver, we actually asked him to join us for lunch but he refused. It seems he got to have free food in the restaurant for bringing in customers.
It was almost 3PM when we finished our late lunch. We took a quick stop at the hotel and then went straight to the north end of Mui Ne bay to see the fishing village. First I noticed how fine their sand is and a bit white. It reminds me of Boracay beach station 3 kind of sand. It actually feels good on the feet.
ImageThe fishing village
From a far we saw tons of fishing boats parked near the shore. What a sight! Different colours of boats just floating and I think I also saw a vietnamese flag on the boats. What also caught our attention were the locals passing by carrying bins with some freshly caught fish, I think. I heard that the shore gets more packed by boats in the morning and people can actually buy it fresh from there.
Image
It may be too sunny but you know the ocean breeze was just complementing the heat, it was commendable. Several people were actually taking a dip, kids making sand castle, you know, like typical activities on the beach. It was actually nice seeing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment