Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Birthday Celebration @ Ascott - Makati

April 01

As I was saying on my previous post. I decided (with the help of Jose convincing me) to have our stay extended to held my birthday celebration. Although, Ate Grace, Icely and their companions have to check out before 12PM. I asked Jose's sister if she can help me talk to the frontdesk regarding the request (since it was late notice) and if I can get the same rate that was given to her (70% off!). In spite of not getting the same rate as before the rate given was not bad as well, thanks to Ate Grace!


- Good morning with Jose and Val -

- Jose BBMing -

- The lobby -

Jose and I were left on the suite. We requested for room cleaning as soon as we got back to our room. I then BBM'd friends and texted the others for tonight's plan.

- Bed is so love -

- Jaydee was the one to arrived from her office -

- Cheers! -

- Seeing my friends happy is priceless -


It was a great night! Spending the night with my closest friends and colleagues was wonderful. Some were not able to go home because they were too drunk! Too drunk to even check out the next day so we decided to have it extended.. AGAIN!


No comments:

Post a Comment