Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ascott - Makati

March 31

I was so supposed to encash my check that day only to find out after one freaking hour (the line was endless!) that I do not have with me the papers that the bank needed to have it encashed. I was so frustrated to have it encashed that day as I do not have plans of going to the bank on Friday because I will be on my birthday leave. I went out of the bank extremely annoyed to the bank and to myself. lol

I had lunch with my friends as soon as I got to the office. Still annoyed, out of frustration - I deliberately crushed the plastic cup of iced tea which eventually messed my food inside the plastic bag.

I thought I'll be having the worst day ever. Then my phone rang. I saw the caller ID and it was Ate Grace, my friend's sister. I answered the phone and she asked where I am. Curiously answering her question with "I'm in the office po. Why po?" Then she said "Girl, I'm here at Ascott Makati, the one that used to be Oakwood. What time is your out? Come over here, have an over night. Jay's coming too!" After hearing that, without batting an eyelash I said "Sure, I'll be there by 6pm"

I texted Ate Grace's brother, my friend - Joseph. And we agreed to meet at Glorietta 4 and we ended up having a quick errand 'coz we decided to cook Pasta and Nachos! We headed up to room 1505. We were greeted by Joseph's nephew, Icely!

- Icely -

- Icely, touring me around the 2 bedroom executive suite -

- The Master's bedroom. Yes, we got the spacious room -

- Toiletries -

- Joseph, playin' around -

- Doing the Nachos -

- My Birthday cake c/o Ate Grace and Jose -



I so enjoyed my stay that on the next day I decided to have it extended and held my birthday celebration right then and there. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment