Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3rd Day @ Ascott Makati

Yes. We had to extend our stay @ Ascott Makati because we were all too lazy and wasted from last night's party! Five of us were left (Jaydee, Donna, Jody, Jose and Me) and all we wanted to do is just sleep all day!

- Jose, trying to wake me up. C'mon! -

late in the afternoon we had a special guest. I was so happy to see Donna and Jody's son, Nathan. It was my first time to see the kid! And he is big already! I was not able to attend his baptismal 'coz I had work.

- The special guest that evening, Nathan! -

Jaydee and I did the groceries for dinner. Since this is my time to be able to cook with an oven, I decided to cook Baked Chicken in Butter with Cashew Nuts.


After dinner we watched a horror film - which I forgot the title. lol. Horror is not my cup of tea. So eventually I fell asleep while watching it. If I remember it correctly we kind of went to bed early that night. lol.

The next day was totally awesome! 'Coz it was my actual birthday! We played cards (Bridge) only to find out we have alcohol drinks left to consume. So, just 5 hours before check-out we drank all the alcohol (Tanduay Ice) and the result?

- Just 2 hours before check out, Jose - wasted -

- Beware: Do not consume alcohol prior to check out -

Check out the video!



To sum it all up, it was an awesome week celebration of my birthday. Awesome because it was not planned but everything went perfect!

Thank you to my friends for spending those days with me! Till next time!

- I think we are already booked for the end of May! hahaha See you! -

No comments:

Post a Comment