Thursday, April 14, 2011

Boracay Getaway Day 3

Day 3

Started our day with an appetizing breakfast! Located at the penthouse of Tan's Guesthouse.

- Breakfast, the most important meal of the day -

- Jaydee and Moi -

We got up early on our third day despite going to bed at 4am. We wanted to make use of our time in the island. After breakfast we changed into our swimming attire hoping that Ms. Sunshine will smile even just a bit.

- Not seeing little Ms. Sunshine at all -


The weather may not be nice, there were times that it was drizzling but it did not stop us to enjoy our day. Kennette and I decided to do skim boarding! lol


- Watching Kennette to skim board -

- Kennette, doing the pointy finger -

- Me, trying the board -

- Jaydee, checking her balance -

- Ooops!! -

- I'm skim boarding!! -

- Done with the skim boarding lessons -

It's not easy I tell you. You need balance and agility! Although, balance is not a problem for me since I took ballet lessons when I was a kid. I was more concerned on my agility because of my weight. lol It was a great experience though! I highly recommend it for people wanted to try new activities on the beach!

We finished just in time for lunch. We had our lunch at I luv backyard bbq grill
just a few steps away from Bite club grilled burgers where we had our lunch on our 2nd day. I forgot what I had but it's definitely a grilled pork. lol

- I Luv Backyard BBQ Grill -

- Jaydee, Moi and Kennette -

After lunch we went back to the beach for more swimming - it's our last day! C'mon! We went back to our room at 5pm only because the weather is being insubordinate! lol

- Moi and Val -

- A really bad weather on our last day -

I fell asleep probably because I was so tired from the whole day activity. lol
But my 3 friends went out to buy "pasalubongs" for our friends back in Manila.

- Pasalubong hunting -

- Jaydee -


They went back to our room just in time for our dinner at Shakey's located within Station 3. We were so full that we took a quick stroll from station 3 to station 1 and headed back to room. We have to be up early to catch our 1:00PM flight back to Manila.


- Dinner at Shakey's -

No comments:

Post a Comment