Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boracay Getaway Day 2

Day 2

Yes. The entire time of our first night in the island is all about making fun of what happened to our friend. We are thankful that nothing serious happened which means we will not be going home... yet. lol

- Good Morning Boracay -

We went swimming after breakfast and agreed to have coffee. Our stay will not be complete without experiencing the Starbucks of Boracay which is located in Station 1.

- Jaydee, Kennette and Valerie -


After Starbucks, we went helmet diving for Php1500 divide it by 4 that is Php375 each. I always thought it would be an idealistic experience but not for me. I realized that I am not a fan of the ocean albeit my interest with the beach, ocean is a different thing. lol. I had a bad buoyancy that day, no matter how much I tried to flatten my feet at the bottom I still keep on floating. I can still remember the diver even tried to pull my feet down and planted it but still the same. I kept on vertically floating around, got tripped by some huge corals, be separated with my friends and found myself under the boat until I can no longer see my friends and even the divers! I would like to believe that my panic attack under the sea caused me to have short breath. That's when I did a sign language of "pull up" with the divers and they hurriedly pulled me up!

- Going to the pick up point for helmet diving -

- Kennette, waiting for our boat ride -

But hey! My friends are having a good time under and I can't miss that! So I asked the divers if they have some diving weights to control my buoyancy and good thing they do! I went down again and true enough, the diving weights served its purpose! lol. I fed a school of fish with a piece of bread given by the divers. Although not as many as the one we saw when we went snorkeling in Panglao Bohol but I saw a "nemo-like" and "dory-like" fish! So I think that was pretty cool! The divers took some pictures but too bad the CD they gave us, well we think, is corrupted. lol


- After helmet diving -

Lunch time!! We saw this make-your-own-burger place, Bite Club Grilled Burgers. They have huge portions and plenty of sauces and toppings to choose from! So many that we had a hard time choosing which we think is good! lol. I had burgerella (burger with mozzarella) with grilled onions and potato wedges. Genuinely YUMMY!!!

- Burgerella -

We headed back to our room after a scrumptious meal! Took a nap. Went back to the beach for more tan! We seldom see Ms. Sunshine as there had been a typhoon on the Eastern Visayas, affecting the hemisphere of Kalibo Aklan.

The night will not be complete without an eat all you can dinner! I forgot the name but it's just somewhere in D'Mall. Dinner is not great but good. I find the place amusing especially the cashier. She is a european lady and she knows how to speak Filipino and Ilonggo! Beat that! Then off we go to hunt for a nifty place to hangout. We ended up at the Bom-Bom Bar situated right within Station 2 of Boracay! Generally, it has an alfresco setting, they have a really nice live music which makes it more convenient for people to have fun and party all throughout the night - and yes we did!


- Kennette, enjoying the food -

- Live reggae band at Bom-bom Bar situated within Station 2 of Boracay -

We went back to our room at 3am, tipsy but not wasted, tired but still in high spirit! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment