Tuesday, July 13, 2010

April 03, 2010


I came to see the dawn on April 03, 1985. I just turned 25, same as last year, I don't have any plans of throwing out a party since It'll be tough to organize ('coz I'm living alone) cleaning up and cooking would be pain in the ass plus the fact that my birthday fell on a Black Saturday, its the time of the year for us catholics to reflect or repent and to have a party is like going to be insane! But talk about peer pressure! A lot of them sending me messages asking me what are my plans.

At 10:30AM - I got up from bed, went to the groceries, while on my way I was already thinking of a theme so that I would know what food to cook (Red meat is a No NO NO!) and of course on a budget, the next thing I knew was left with an options of Veggies, Fish and Chicken. Alright, that's it! I shall have a picnic party!

So I bought ingredients for Tuna and olive oil pasta, Chicken Lollipop and Veggies in oysters sauce.

Check out the Ingredients I bought!

Tuna and Olive Oil pasta

- 500g Angel hair pasta (optional: whichever kind of noodle is okay)
- 2 Canned Tuna (in Brine preferably)
- 1 bottle of Olive Oil (EVOO is much better)
- 3 Big Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste

Optional:
Basil
Chili
Garlic Powder

Chicken Lollipop

- 1 Kilo of Chicken (Wing part)
- 25g of Bread crumbs
- Flour
- 3 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste

For the dip


220 Cream Cheese
1 Bottle spicy banana catsup
1/2 Mayo

Optional:
Rosemary Leaves
Oregano
Chili

Vegetables in Oysters Sauce

2 heads of Cauliflower
1 Broccoli
2 medium size Chayote
1/4 String beans
1/4 butter
1/4Oyster Sauce
Salt and pepper to taste


After cooking these foods. I hurriedly went to the park where we are supposed to have a picnic party. When I got there my friend Miqo was there first. We looked for a nice spot (under the tree) and eventually Valerie, Nikka, Philip and the ever so late always Jose too. It was a really nice way to spend my birthday. Just me and my close friends. I can't wait for another picnic party.

No comments:

Post a Comment