Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye and Thank You 2012


61502351133018884_YZiK8ni2_c
Photo Credit: Raj Qsar / Pinterest

Goodbye and thank you 2012.

Before the clock strikes twelve and welcome a new year. Please allow me to thank you.

Thank you 2012 for every bits and pieces of blessings and most of the time challenges (even so) a BIG thank you to you. For I know that these challenges are your ways of preparing me to a bigger and better opportunities.

2012, you have been a witness to all my struggles and triumphs. I thank you for recognising my existence and vulnerability for it has taught me to be humble.

I thank you 2012 for extending the blessings and challenges not just to me but to my mates and family, as well, even frenemies.

You don't know how thankful I am 2012 for a splendid blessing of good health to me, to my family and mates. For every morning that I see myself alive and breathing to every night that I can close my eyes and cannot wait to see the next day, thank you.

Oh 2012, as the clock strikes twelve, I will be here waving goodbye to you. I don't know what the next year has in store for me but I am here ready to embrace it.

Please don't be sad 2012, I will be here watching you as you fade away waving goodbye to you. Our memories together will forevermore be remembered.

Goodbye and thank you, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment