Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love at Cheesesteaks, Burgers & Drinks (CBD)

One Sunday evening my friends and I had dinner at Cheesesteaks, Burgers and Drinks (CBD).

Although, this wasn't the first time I came to the restaurant. I always wanted to blog about this place 'coz they're pretty much appetizing, just don't mind the calories you would get from eating on this place. lol. I swear, this isn't for people who are on a diet. lol. 

Joseph and Mark 

Outside CBD

Situated right in the heart of Central Business District is the Ayala Triangle Gardens. In the middle of the busiest business hub in the country you'll be surprised to see a "mini-Central-Park-like" of NYC. lol. 

Oh by the way, CBD is under Tender Bob's, another restaurant known for their awesome steaks. No wonder why CBD's cheesesteaks are really good.

CBD Cheeseburger and Onion Rings

The food is a bit pricey for a burger you need to budget about Php200 - Php400 for a complete meal, but hey, I'm telling you it's worth every penny. lol. Seriously. They taste good and servings are big. Oh no sorry, they're humongous. lol.

CBD Burger and Spaghetti

Blueberry Cheesecake Shake

I personally like their shake. It's so creamy. It's just like melted ice cream.  

Buffalo Chicken Strips

The crispy coating and spicy sauce and it's ranch dressing is so sinful! lol. Best eaten when it's still hot coz it's still crispy, it tends to be rubberish when it gets cold but still delishhhh! lol.

LA Jalapeño Burger and Onion Rings

When eating, I like to experiment. lol. Trying not to be conventional. lol. The first time I ate on this place I had their London Blue Cheeseburger and it was awesome! The creaminess of the blue cheese and that handmade patty is just perfect. 

The second time was for take out and I had Cheesesteak Sandwich that was unbelievable. The meat is perfect, they use 100% US Angus Beef. Imagine the cheddar cheese sauce and sweetness of sautéed onions and bell peppers, ugh! Love it!

But for this dinner, I had LA Jalapeño and Onion Rings. I always pair my sandwich with onion rings. I love onions! White onion that is! The sweetness and the pungent flavor is just what I love about it. 

The LA Jalapeño is perfect for people who wants a kick of hotness. lol. I love jalapeño on my Nachos why not with my burger? lol. It took me sometime to finish it 'coz it's really hot. lol. I was like sweating on every bite. But it was still good. lol. 

It was really nice to spend dinner with friends here. They also have alcohol drinks which I believe is perfect for these finger foods. 

But the really highlight of that night was Val's admirer. lol. We would like to believe that he is interested with Valerie. There was this staff who had been staring at Val all through out our stay in the restaurant. 

  • Whenever we ask for a water he would always stare at Val even if it wasn't her who asked for it. 
  • He was cleaning those condiments facing our table and he was staring at Val.
  • We were seated outside the restaurant for us to do our smoking and the guy would always clean tables outside facing our table staring at Val.
Little did we realize that this guy was actually the guy we saw weeks before we had dinner at CBD. Weeks before this dinner - Val, Carlo and I were at Banapple having desserts when there was this guy kept passing by staring at us. And that was actually the guy that Val said who's really good looking. And we were like teasing her because Carlo and I have a different taste on men. lol. 

So what Joseph and I did was, before we left the restaurant, we wrote Val's number on a piece of table napkin and placed it on another available table. lol. Val didn't know this. Hahahahaha!!! 

And after some days we were asking Val if there was somebody who texted her.. Somebody not in her contacts. She said no one ever texted her. lol. I don't believe her. Just recently she had been going to places where knowing her she would never go there alone. lol. I wonder who she's been seeing.. Your guess is as good as mine! lol. 


Val's Order. lol.

Going back to CBD, did you know they have delivery as well? 

Cheesesteaks, Burgers & Drinks
For delivery call: 621 656 / 482 6225



2 comments:

  1. Om my gosh! Par, you did not...you could never! waaah! for the record, I just wanted to eat dinner at Yakimix, alone since Im on my way na.., you know naman how am I when I hungry. "ADIKA" yiihii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!! You're so defensive ate ah. lol. Ah basta. hindi ako naniniwala! lol

    ReplyDelete