Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hong Kong 2011 - Day 3

Day 3

We were supposed to wake up at 6am on Day 3 to have an early breakfast and make use of our time at Disneyland. However, day 2 itinerary was extremely exhausting that laying on bed the whole day would be preferable than walk again around the amusement park. But! We are talking about Disneyland here. I can proudly say that I have not been to any Disneyland in my entire life and I do not have plans to miss this opportunity. Like what I said to a good friend, seeing Disneyland would like complete my childhood and I would not miss it for the world. lol.

- First stop, breakfast at Yoshinoya -

- For Hkd37 you'll have a big beef bowl -

To get to Disneyland from Causeway Bay, you need to get to Central station interchange at Tung Chung Line to get to Sunny Bay and interchange at Disney resort line. Yes, they have their own line going to the park which will take you 4-8 minutes of train.

- Waiting for the Disney train -

People say that it often rains in the area and it does! It rained a little just after we took the jungle ride. But I love the weather, it is coldish. Not a sweat even if we were walking all around the park. lol

- Welcome to Disneyland Hong Kong -

- Surfing Mickey -

- Sleeping Beauty's Castle -

Tinkerbell is their current attraction in the resort. A lot of people would want to take a picture with her. The girl is really pretty and very in character. If you say hi she'll say hi to you the way Tink does in her movies. =) So pretty and cute! My friend Patrick just loves her. I was actually mimicking her moves all through out the day and my friends were just laughing at me! =P

- Tinkerbell -

The space mountain experience was torturous but comical! lol This is my fave experience of Disneyland so far! Basically, it is an enclosed roller coaster ride! Enclosed because they had to hide the extreme loops so children would not be scared. Even I did not know that this is the ride I have always been avoiding. Thanks to my pal, Patrick Alega, he never mentioned anything about it, all he was saying was that it is just a ride that will take you to view the outer-space-like because it's so dark inside. How I wish I did not buy the pep talk! The only truth to what he said was the "dark" thing! lol

- Our Space mountain shot -

- The princesses of Disneyland -

- Lunch -

After our Disneyland adventure, we went to the Avenue of stars just along the Victoria harbor in Tsim Sha Shui. Now, to get to the Avenue of Stars from Sunny Bay, you need to take the Tung Chung line and interchange at Tsuen Wan line through Central station and get off at Tsim Sha Shui exit at L2 and walk towards the Victoria harbor. Easy!

- Avenue of Stars -

The weather is really not good. It was drizzling went we got there although it stopped just in time for the symphony of lights which started at 8:00PM. =)

- Jackie Chan's star -

The avenue is so long that I wanna give up looking for Jackie Chan's star. However, from afar I get to see people wandering around a specific spot. I hurriedly walked to the spot and there it is! I didn't get to see Jet Li or Chow Yun Fat's 'coz my feet hurts already. =P

- The Symphony of lights starts @ 8pm -

After symphony of lights it's now time for last minute shopping! We had to go separate ways on shopping because we all have different things to buy. I went to the available boutiques along the Causeway Bay. Val and Jaydee had to go to the mall to look for Penshoppe. Pat had to go to buy his Coach and we all agreed to meet at Chiu Hing Noodle house for dinner. I can't believe with the prices they got there from cosmetics to gadgets, shoes to clothing! Ahhhh! I wanna go back!

- SHOP! SHOP! SHOP! -

Day 3 Expenses

Breakfast @ Yoshinoya - Hkd37 - Php206.90
Disneyland Ticket - Hkd350 - Php 1957.20
Lunch @ Disneyland - Hkd57 - 318.74
Disneyland Shopping - Hkd480 - 2684.17
Dinner @ Chiu Hing Noodle House - Hkd27 - Php150.98
Shopping @ Causeway Bay - Hkd489 - Php2734.49

Total: Php8052.28

No comments:

Post a Comment