Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Joseph Joseph III

I received a call at 5:21PM last August 07, 2010 and it was from Ate Grace - my good friend Jose's big sister, asking if me and the others have plans to go out. It was raining hard the whole day so I thought I would be staying home. Then she asked me if I could gather the people close to her brother for some small dinner at their place (Greenhills, San Juan). In short, she's planning to surprise her brother, then I said "YES!"
As soon as we're done talking the next thing i did was to message my good friend Valerie to let the others know "the plan"
8:00PM at the Negrete's place!
So I went to the office to meet the fellas and at 8:00PM we were cruising the stretch of EDSA with heavy rains. It was not easy locating the place at night especially with our driver (Valerie) not good with directions.. hehehe. Thank God for BlackBerry and its GPS we arrived safe and sound at P. Guevarra
The birthday boy was definitely surprised seeing us. He was so speechless and laughing! If only he had known we're coming he could have changed his clothes for the "event"
We had a lovely dinner, ice cream and wine.
Went home around midnight.
It was a really great evening to spend with good friends!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!
- Birthday boy Joseph and Kennette -
- Spaghetti, Fried Chicken, Menudo and Sapin-sapin -
- Birthday Cake!! -
- Nikka, Nicole and Valerie -
Joseph's nephew Ice blew the candles out.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment